Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: To MKFaizi:

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pplaverita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Marsha,
    I really hoped that we would never come to this. Yet, it seems that you cannot get along with this forum anymore. I don't care who started this. In fact, whether one matches with another depends on both's features. You are who you are, and so is everyone else here. If th rest of us seem to get along well with each other, e.g. I, Shatoushka, Hannibal, Gnosis etc., it is only a matter of happy coincidence. I don't want anybody, including you, to change who they are for the sake of addressing one another and having someone to talk to. In fact, nobody here wants that either. I accept the fact that, if you look like a bitch to me, chances are that I may well look like an asshole to you. It works in a two-way mode. So, we gotta stay away from one another, unless we find pleasure in hurting each other (I don't).
    This forum is unique in this: it can switch from philosophical to scientific discussions, from metaphysical talking to trivialities, from serious talk to bullshitting. But there is a silent agreement among the ones who keep on posting here. We don't emphasize on a single attitude towards things to be said. This forum is free, even in an unbearable way. Arguing on this, one might say this forum is in a state of anarcy. I can cope with it, as long as the ones who post in here accept the forum itself, respect themselves and the ones they address.
    Never ask why some things don't work out. Maybe it's because the other party doesn't cope with you anymore. Why? This is the other party's problem to solve. In this case, anyway, someone has to leave. Usually, it is the many who stay and the few who leave. You can leave this place anytime. And you can come back anytime you wish. What you are not allowed to do is standing at the doorstep and throwing stones inside.
    By this post I only mean to say farewell to you. Paraphrasing REM, for this forum "it's the end of MKFaizi as we know her".

    No need to reply.

    ------------------
    Never onlyne

    [This message has been edited by pplaverita (edited September 15, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MKFaizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It bothers me considerably to be ousted from a forum on which I have committed no offense.

    I have never said or inferred here that anyone is an "asshole" and I cannot understand why it is said that I am a bitch. I simply cannot understand that and I want to be able to understand it.

    I can easily get along with others here if others will get along with me. I came here to discuss. But, invariably, no matter my politeness and constraint, this is made impossible.

    I cannot understand this and I am saddened by it.

    I cannot see how it can be said that I have come to the doorway of this forum and thrown rocks. I have tried everything I know to engage in discussion and I have withstood being called a bitch by several and I have withstood being told that I should be ashamed and to "fuck off" and other things along those lines.

    In response to those attacks, I have made no retalitory derisive comments but have forthrightly stuck to the "high road" in the faint hope that there might be someone here who could tolerate me.

    You are correct in suggesting that I should leave. It is very clear that I am not wanted on this forum. My presence here is upsetting. For whatever reason that I cannot, despite tremendous effort, understand; my presence here has caused Shatoushka to "scream" and to curse me; to cry out hysterically at me.

    I am very sorry that this is the case. If I could understand it, my leave taking here would be much easier. If there could be someone here who could explain it to me in consise terms that I could understand, it would be helpful. The explanation that I am a bitch and am incapable of getting along with others on this list is not an adequate explanation -- because I have made great effort to get along.

    I realize that no one owes me an explanation. I am asking for one as a courtesy.

    I will be glad to go if only someone here can explain to me the hatred.

    Thanks.

    Faizi

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>In response to those attacks, I have made no retalitory derisive comments but have forthrightly stuck to the "high road"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Might I plainly say that this, is BULLSHIT.
    EH HEM, I say so by stating this quote as evidence that you do not do as you so state.

    My reason behind this hypothesis is simply you retaliate to those responses. Perhaps not with derisive comments, but you retaliate none the less, had you not, you would have not had people calling you a bitch.
    that being point number 1.
    Point number 2 being that you do not take the "high road", and by claiming that you do take the "high road" you are then stating that you are better than us. Which is not right for someone to blatantly admit to being better than someone else, shame shame.
    I thought you were supposed to a voice of reason!

    But my reason for saying you take not the "high road" is because if you did, you would not retaliate at all. You would take our opinions with a grain of salt, as we do yours, and say nothing more on the subject, but yet you don't. So henceforth, I call you to your face, a liar.

    Lesson 3.
    --only a couple left.

    --And another side note, by the way PP, that song by REM, is a good song. Our band played it during our summer concert. The crowd dug it smile

    ------------------
    To hate is to show you still care, who needs that? Focus on what's really important.
    The best revenge, is to survive yourself.

    [This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited September 15, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MKFaizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Hannibal:

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>But my reason for saying you take not the "high road" is because if you did, you
    would not retaliate at all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    But I have not retaliated.

    I cannot understand why you call me a liar and I cannot understand why it is agreed here by three people, at least, that I am a bitch.
    Are there only three people writing here now?

    What has become of the others?

    Faizi

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    oh, GOD!!!!

    not this again!!!!!

    every time i come to this board, mr. faizi is complaining about the same thing. i think i know why you are unable to understand why most people here do not like you.

    you are stupid.

    you can't understand anything, even when it is put in the simplest terms.

    somehow you have convinced yourself that you are intelligent.

    get over yourself. you are nothing. your opinions are nothing. we don't want you here. is that easy enough to understand????

    i am sure that even that was over your head.

    and as for you always taking the 'high road'--
    you have called the guys here pussy whipped and you have called shatoushka a cunt.

    goodbye.

    ------------------
    the one who believes he is free, is bound by the strongest cage.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MKFaizi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said that Shatoushka was a cunt during the period when she was deleting everything I wrote here. I said it because I figured it would be deleted like everything else I wrote here. But, of course, it was not deleted because it served a purpose to leave it.

    I wrote that the men here are pussy whipped during a heated discussion that ensued here immediately after the topic deletions on Genius. It was during that same discussion that you inferred that certain men must have small penises.

    If it was only for the use of profanity that I am being kicked out, then, I would have to have a lot of company. If it was only for the reason of engaging in a heated discussion, then, it follows that other persons should be ousted as well.

    As for my writing nothing other than the same complaint, I would not be writing it unless I had been provoked into writing it again. I did not begin this topic that bears my name.

    Until a day or so ago, I was simply writing about the horrific events in New York and things seemed to be going well.

    I don't understand the reasons for the group hatred of me here and I am not an unintelligent person. It does not satisfy me to read that it is merely because I am not liked and that is that.

    I am beginning to suspect something else may be a factor. It feels like some loathing being directed at me because of my Arab last name.

    That is the only thing I can come up with because I have done nothing to warrant the strong hate of me here.

    Thanks.
    Faizi

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I am beginning to suspect something else may be a factor. It feels like some loathing being directed at me because of my Arab last name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    how dare you assume that we are outing you for your fucking last name.

    you are a fucking idiot. because of this damned post and the arrogancy you have shown, you are hereby silenced once again.
    permanently.

    no one will respond to you any more.

    you are finished here.

    good riddence.



    ------------------
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •